Eloise Tag Stud EarringsRegular price $32.00 Save $-32.00
- Finish: 18k Gold plated or Rhodium plated
- Material: S925 Sterling Silver posts + Brass
- Charm Size: 4mm x 9mm
- Earrings are Nickel, Lead and Cadmium Free and are hypoallergenic.
Have a question? Please message email@example.com and our support team will get back to you in 48 hours.
Our jewellery are gold or silver plated, manufactured with advanced plating technology, it is much thicker than ordinary plating which also allows it to have better colour retention.
Please note that all plated jewellery will gradually wear over time due to the effects of moisture, oil, sweat and oxidation from the air that we breathe. The duration of the colour retention also depends on the following factors:
- Firstly, each person's endocrine system is different and the degree of colour preservation will depend on it. Some people's sweat contains more acid which will cause plated jewellery to tarnish faster.
- Secondly, how you care for your jewellery is also important. How you care for them will make your favourite jewellery last longer. Our jewellery can lasts up to 6 months to 1 year depending on their plating thickness and if they are cared for properly.
♡ Jewellery Care Instructions ♡
- Try not to wear your jewellery while exercising, showering and swimming as the sweat and chlorine will tarnish it. After showering make sure that you are dry before putting any plated jewellery. Apply all lotions and perfumes before putting the jewellery on. Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your plated jewellery.
- Remember the 'Last On/First Off' rule. Jewellery should be the last thing you put on after makeup and other accessories and should be the first thing you take off. Don't sleep in your plated jewellery due to friction.
- After every use, clean your plated jewellery using a small section of slightly damp cloth and gently wipe off the dust, dirt or other substances, then dry them with a clean towel. Stay away from jewellery cleaners, antibacterial soaps and tarnish remover which may contain corrosives that will make your plated jewellery tarnish more quickly.
- Store your plated jewellery pieces in an air-tight packaging that it came in when not being worn to minimise tarnish. Don't keep all your plated jewellery together to avoid friction that will wear away the layer of gold or silver.
- Australia (Standard) - AUD $6 | 1 to 10 business days
- Australia (Express) - AUD $10 | 1 to 4 business days
- New Zealand (Standard) - NZD $15 | 5 to 10 business days
- United States (Standard) - USD $10 | 5 to 10 business days
- Canada (Standard) - CAD $15 | 5 to 15 business days
- United Kingdom (Standard) - GBP $9 | 6-12 Business Days
- Singapore (Standard) - SGD $15 | 4-7 Business Days
- Rest of the world (Standard) - $20 | 15-30 business days
*NOTE FOR PRE-ORDER: PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 15-20 WORKING DAYS FOR YOUR PRE-ORDER ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED - Please note that if you've ordered a pre-order item as well as a stocked item in your order, it will be posted together once the pre-order items have arrived. Please make a separate order if you want your order to be shipped separately.*
We usually dispatch your orders 2-3 business days after your order is placed. Please note that we do not ship our orders during the weekends. All items are delivered by Sendle, Australia Post, EasyShip or EasyParcel. You will be able to track your parcel once your order has been dispatched.
Customers are responsible for organising their own acceptance of items based on the delivery options they choose. Any re-delivery of parcels needs to be arranged and paid for by the customer. Please note that payable import taxes and duties are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs to get an idea of any duties or taxes that may apply.
All of our orders are packed using fully recyclable packaging. Earrings and necklaces are mounted onto gorgeous velvet feel cards and placed into recyclable baggies for extra protection. These are then packed into a branded low-sheen carded bag before going into our cardboard mailer boxes.
Our gift boxes are also available for purchase as an alternative packaging option. We try and minimise our packaging to do our bit for the environment therefore if multiple items are purchased, they will be packaged in one box. If you need extra boxes to store or package your jewellery, you can purchase them here.